Well the previous post lost a picture....grrrr! I'll try again and put pictures of the fabrics I recently got.
There's the picture that got lost of the MBS for comparison to the new picture for my progress..... Now let's see if I can get more pictures...... Well here........ it let me and even let me move it down to where I wanted it. Will wonders never end. This is the PTPlus limited edition fabric and on the left is 32ct Carnival linen and on the right is 32ct Crystal DaVinci linen!!!!!! Do I live dangerously and try another picture.... Here goes...Amazing but here it is....... Mirabilia's Lady of the Mist with PtPlus 32ct Heritage linen a soft hand dyed green. She is so beautiful that I may just have to start her sooner rather than later! That's it for now..... and I have just enough time to go for Storm's food....but not to worry she does have food in house this trip is just to stock up for more. Oh and in all of this I failed to mention that my mom was in the hospital back in NY.... she is better and home now. She is having a hard time adjusting to having lost my dad last february. Wow it's almost a year. And after 57 years of marriage I can't even imagine. But she is better and for that I'm thankful!
I am grateful for so very much today.....
Oh Julie! I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but I'm glad she's out of the hospital. Your collection is wonderful! I'm sooooo jealous. I owe you an email.
ReplyDeleteWow you have some beautiful fabric there Julie. I really must join a FOTM club when I'm off the stash wagon! Only about 5 weeks to go! LOL! Your WIP is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour hand-dyed fabrics are scrumptious! I love the one you choose for the new Mirabilia design, it looks perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear your Mum is home and feeling better!
I love the new Mira I'm officially jealous!
ReplyDeleteHope your mums ok I can't imagine how hard it must be for her
Sorry to hear about your Mom, I can't even imagine losing a spouse after 57 years either...I know whe my grandpa died my grandmother had a hard time and was never the same...they'd been married for 64 years. So I'll definitely be thinking about your Mom...so that she continues to get better.
ReplyDeleteYour fabrics are lovely! Good Picking!
The hand-dyeds are gorgeous! What fantastic colours you picked. And I'm happy to hear that your mom is on the mend.
ReplyDeleteJuls, I love your blog!! I have put you on my blogroll. I think the fabric for Titania is perfect!! And so are all of the other ones. I sent a prayer for your mom.
ReplyDeleteAlright I'm jealous of your fabrics, I want more hand dyeds! ;) Can't wait to see LOTM pictures... good thoughts for your mom!
ReplyDeleteLove the fabrics!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. It's so hard when they're ill, isn't it? It must be even harder that you're so far away from her, too. Hope she's feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabrics! I would be diving right into starting something on one of them...so pretty! And I think they're good choices for the designs you've chosen. Big hugs to your mom - she must be missing him.
ReplyDelete