+

Thursday, February 22, 2007

best laid plans...

I truly was planning a post with pictures of my new fabrics. But the last two days just got away from me... I also have several new stash acquistions! I plan on doing Mdesigns letters for hubby and me. I showed him the letters and he loved them. He got me PTPlus Davinci 32ct 1/4 yd for my birthday so I thought I'd put them on that and I picked out a dark blue almost violet silk thread for the thread....blue on blue. I'll post the picture soon...sunday most likely!

I have been to many Pilates classes...including 3 this week! I missed a class last week since I was sick. I still love it so much! I am feeling so good with more energy and look forward to the time I spend at Pilates! And I've signed up for March already!!!!

That's it for now...hubby is at work and I am going to stitch....tea and stitching! A perfect night! Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I truly love reading all of them!

I am grateful for my life and friends.....

6 comments:

  1. Juls -
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Happy belated half birthday! I had a great day and since my boss is out today and I'm fairly caught up at work I'll be posting today. The poem was great, I've read it a few times as with all your answers.

    *HUGS*
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...M designs alphabets...that's a great idea!
    Pilates...I'm like a hippo in a mud slide when it comes to balance, I tried a class once and everyone was so flexible and "bendy" and I felt like a stick...no make that a BRANCH (a very thick branch!) But I have friends that swear by them...I try to concentrate on walking...I'm a very good walker...just like Rainman was a very good driver :)
    An evening alone with a tea pot and stitching...now THAT is pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love M Designs letters. I used 2 plus the Celtic Heart (also M Design) to make a wedding sampler for my niece. They turn out so pretty, especially with a variegated floss. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vonna...it takes time to become flexible... I was not so moveable ...just go at your own pace!

    Wendy....I have the Celtic heart in mind as well...great minds think alike!

    Jamie, glad your day was great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "M" designs celtic letters - can't wait to see what you have picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to stitch even a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.