+

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

more details and possibly on the....stash wagon

Thanks for all the nice comments! I do feel better. It was good to lay low and just "veg". And Pilates really helped my head as well. The situation I didn't want to write about was bizarre and rather unnecessary. It involved a lot of yelling and feelings of entitlement and some more screaming...none on my part. I was calm through it all. And a lot of documentation which unfortunately is a big no a major part of my job! I managed to get all the appropriate people involved who needed to be involved which is good. I can totally understand where the screamer was coming from but have never understood that type of behavior and how they think it's in any way acceptable. I don't want to get into the gory details because its over and gives it a life of it's own that it doesn't deserve. But I rarely get so affected to the point I was at the other night...I was visibly shaking....but that was it. I worked today and it was the usual busy which is good! Thanks for letting me rant here!

I have no plans but to stitch tomorrow! I have procrastinated way to much and I do believe it's the sampler.Miraculous Birth Sampler (it's in my sidebar pix)..I just have to get on with it and stitch it and then I have a lot of stash start catching up on.... I am also considering going on the wagon if only partially with exceptions. Since without those exceptions I'll never stay on.....THUD.....So here's what I'm thinking. I have The new Mirabilia's on order 1.Crystal Symphony 2. Couture Collection Fern 3.Couture Collection Ivy . And maybe one more but I can't think of it right now...LOL. I just thought of it ...it's late I'm tired 4. Ocean Treasure by Who Knew For which I bought the fabric and threads the other day. I have her companion piece as well she is so pretty Ocean's Daughter And with my FOTM club as my first exception I will surely find the perfect fabric for those! I am collecting Crescents Colors hand dyed floss so that will be my second exception. I really need to go through my stash. My schedule changes at the end of the month with more days off in a row so that will give me a chance to better organize since I already bought the baskets. That is what I'm thinking so we'll see how that works ......

I am grateful for my stitching stash......

11 comments:

  1. You have some lovely choices there for your exceptions on the stash wagon. I wish I'd done it that way when I went on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just organized my (small) stash last night. I have more than I thought though. Time to stitch it all! I'm glad things are back to normal at work - that's never fun!!

    Have fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the charts you've got coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great stash coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices there on your stash. I love those mermaid pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous new designs! How are you ever going to decide which to do first?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those Who knew designs. I have not seen the Oceab Treasure one but today. I gotta have that!! You evil...enabler! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juls, I've searched for Ocean Treasure and Ocean's Daughter but can;t find them...can you help me? Thanks :)

    Velda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you'll tame these in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.