I got up early and went to the docs and have been resting and trying to catch up with the catalogs that are never-ending. The doctor visit they assure me will be fine they just want to double check on something. And I really like her ...which is saying something coming from me! And it's Pilates later so I'm going to end now and do some stitching.......
edited to add....Just wanted to add that Bono of U2 is going to guest edit Vanity Fair Magazine in July read about it here .
I am grateful for my husband's thoughtfulness....
What a lovely husband you have!
ReplyDeleteJob well done by your husband! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful roses! I love it when Eric does something like that for me, especially when I really need a pick me up. Enjoy Pilates!
ReplyDeleteI always knew your husband was a smart guy...and i'm always writing about my job....lol...
ReplyDeleteHow nice to hear what your husband brought to you!
ReplyDelete