+

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Just a hello and an SBQ

I've been stitching on PR's Queen of the Fairies and am loving it even with all the white and beige! I just adore the Venus threads! I did order Galatea with the Venus thread pack.....I was bad! I haven't even posted about all the stash I've acquired recently...let's just say Oh my! I also decided to do Bent Creek's "A Red Thread" it seems like it will be fun and the saying is cute.... Here is a picture of Galatea just so you'll know that I couldn't resist her... I just adore her whole form and her face is stunning!! And of course Mirabilia has also been busy! I have the next two couture fairies but then she comes out with November Topaz Fairie.....just how am I supposed to resist I ask you?? Here she is ......... Don't you just love her dress!!!!
And now for this week's SBQ...
Today's SBQ is:Do you consider yourself a "floss miser?"The permalink to this post is: http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/07/one-thousand
I never really thought about it but I would have to say yes...I like to use it till the end and now with the hand dyed floss I am more aware of being "frugal" with my threads! I use the floss-away bags and this helps with "conserving" my threads!
Let me end here and get to stitching a bit...I worked today and didn't sleep well but now have energy after doing a 12 hour shift with 2 more to go....not sure where the energy is coming from but I'll take it!
I am grateful for my friends and the joy in my life........

7 comments:

  1. No possible way you could resist buying those charts. I have to say 4 of my favorite designers are pumping out new designs like crazy, so I ask the same question as you, how is one to keep up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh!!! You know...it's getting so difficult to keep the drool up over the PR designs alone! I love that new mermaid and just have to find her!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful designs. The PR mermaid is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices to stitch, I love them all. I was actually thinking of starting the Red Thread Snappers sometime soon too. I might wait a few months until a few more are released though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dun ya just love the new two designs?? I am really going to go broke and not be able to go to the Philippines for a visit. LOL Esp. with all the stuff Miss Novy needs!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.