And before I go I've wanted to post my favorite picture from my wedding album! It took a while to get but my MIL brought the finished product with her....we got married in NY and live in Las Vegas....so it took some time putting the pictures and geting them to the photographer! Here it is...it was taken in the lobby of the hotel and I adore it!!!!
I'll end there ....I'm off to stitch. I am going to pick up PR's Queen of the Fairies for a bit. Has anyone seen the new Passione Ricamo Galatea....she is stunning and as explained not a mermaid but a nereid as Italian mythology goes. It's all explained on her website. And yes I've already ordered the chart and Venus thread pak! I have absolutely no will power! I have a very loose rotation going on. Hope everyone has a Happy and SAFE fourth of July!!!!
I am grateful for stitching and the joy it brings me....
CdC is lovely! I'm enjoying watching everyone's progress :)
ReplyDeleteI can see why that wedding picture is your favorite .. the red of the lobby plays off well with your bouquet and your dress :)
Awesome start on CDC. Beautiful wedding pic.
ReplyDeleteThat is certainly a super bunch of stitching on CDC!!! (I always think of Centers for Disease Control when I write that! LOL!) But anyway...it is gorgeous and I have to agree the thread is PERFECT!
ReplyDeletePlus that picture of you on your wedding day is PERFECT :) Love it!
Have a great 4th!
I love your CDC, it's fun to see how everyone is doing it so differently. I just saw the new Passione Ricamo, I thought she was jumping on the Mermaid band wagon, didn't realize it was a nereid, I guess I'll need to go look that one up. Have a great weekend ;)
ReplyDeleteYour wedding photo is beautiful! I love the color you are stitching CDC in. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteJuls, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The colours are gorgeous! I havent worked on mine in so long. You were a beautiful bride
ReplyDeleteI love your progress on CDC. it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour wedding picture is gorgeous.
CdC is gorgeous! You've really been cruising along on it. Love the colors, that thread is amazing. Love your photo too, you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely start on CDC - that thread colour is gorgeous! You were a beautiful bride too. :o)
ReplyDeleteThank you for correcting me about the nereid..not mermaid! Yikes! Juls, your wedding photograph is so beautiful, you should be happy with it. You look like a PR princess!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
P.S.
ReplyDeleteI've just gotten the Cirque chart and can't wait to start it..when I get my two RR obligations off in the next couple of weeks!! Yours is just coming along beautifully!
Deb
The CDC is lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe wedding picture is awesome.