I am happy to report that we picked up my car today!!! Only about 6 weeks later and it's perfect. The insurance was still dragging their heels but hubby dealt with the situation and Harry (my car's name) is sitting in his spot in our garage!!!!
I had a wonderful visit with my brother and niece.....2 shows, Red Rock and lots of pool lounging and playing!!!! I have to say that the Cirque show we saw KA was good not great although the stage was phenomenal at times it was vertical and they were performing on it!!! My only issue and it's mine is that it's like work figuring out the storyline...and out of the 4 of us ...I got it. Dinner at Wolgang Puck's was outstanding****. I miss them so much but we manage to keep in touch!!
I have been stitching just haven't updated the photos lately... I am hearing a UFO/WIP calling to me and it's not Sleeping Beauty as I had thought it was but Petal Fairy! So as soon as I have a free scroll rod or maybe not she is coming out!!!! I am also thinking of doing a HAED or Mystic Stitch design!!! I may be ready.....what is your opinion?? Tomorrow is stitching group at SP so I'm bringing the patterns and will ask the sage advice of the ladies!!! Oh and tomorrow night also is the start of our bowling league!!! So it'll be a busy fun day!!! Oh Storm (puppy) and I had a great walk around the neighborhood tonight after Pilates....I love watching her and seeing what she find to be interesting or smell worthy! I finally mastered another Pilates move called "long spine short spine" that felt good! Off to stitch and a big cup of Earl Grey.........
I am grateful for hubby and how he cares for me..........
Edited to correct...It was not Petal fairy calling to me but Feather Fairy!!! And she is in my sidebar....
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Finally...
recollections
bowling,
brother and niece,
car repair,
Feather Fairy,
HAED,
Mystic Stitch,
Sleeping Beauty,
Storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that Harry has finally returned home and looks great again.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to SP tomorrow. Will be a little late but in plenty of time to see and help choose some new stitching. Wouldn't want to miss that.
Glad that Harry is home!
ReplyDelete-Jen
Can't wait to see Petal Fairy. I say go for it on the HAED!
ReplyDeleteHurray for getting your car back at last!
ReplyDeletePetal Fairy is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your wip photo's
Im glad Harry is home :)
ReplyDeleteFeather fairy is one of my WIPS too, isn't she beautiful? I love the colours. I havent worked on her recently though
Glad that the car is home - glad that you had a great visit with your family.
ReplyDeletecongrats on Harry coming home finally. Did you give him a kiss? LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a great visit with family. Have a lovely Labor Day weekend!