I wasn't going to write tonight but felt compelled to! It is the 6th anniversary of the day that changed so many lives. 6 years amazing since it feels like yesterday. Everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing...how could you not! Today I worked and at first didn't think that was a great idea but it was a good day at work. I honestly enjoy the people I work with and what I do! The mere fact that I help people everyday is good for my soul even though that sometimes gets lost in the mundane task orientedness of my job. But I like what I do and I'm good at it! That fact really helped 6 years ago today when the world went crazy..... I still keep in touch with patients from NY and they've become lifelong friends who were at my wedding! I am honored to call them friends. I wrote about 9/11 last year so if you care to read it here is the link.....Emotional day I hope everyones day was uneventful and serene!
I am grateful for the freedom that so many have died ensuring........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.