The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Help
I want my old template back and have tried everything ..... I deleted something and my profile went to the bottom and it all was lost after that..... I am so frustrated at this moment! I am tired and just really want my old one back I know they are supposed to save it but I jusy can't access it......UGH! I'm off to stitch. Any help would be so appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry I can't help. Hope you get it sorted out soon!
ReplyDeleteI can't help either. I dont know enough about html. I have done a backup of mine though - just copied and pasted the whole thing into a text document, just in case the worst happens.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll get your blog issue sorted soon.
ReplyDelete