+

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feather Fairy and much much more....

First let me say Congratulations to the N.Y. Giants and Eli Manning for an unbelieveably exciting game!!!! They played so hard and so well!!!! I am completely thrilled for them!!!! And my hubby is over the moon about the upset!!!! He was on his feet for most of the game!!!!!!

Let's see where do I begin..... next is a completed picture of the framed Bless birth sampler its a neon green metallic frame and I think it's perfect!!!! My cousin said she wasn't into the traditional pinks and blues and I do believe she'lll love it!!!!!


Next is a WIP that I picked up again.... Feather Fairy by Mirabilia. Here is the picture from the chart
And here is my progress picture before I picked it up again last wednesday.....

I have another progress picture of my "C" and it really is working up quickly.......

I do have a confession to make I am the least organized person when it comes to my ever growing stash but unfortunately I don't have any pictures to illustrate my point. But I did sit down one afternoon last week as I was looking for some DMC thread and finally got aggravated enough to organize! I will also admit I've had these baskets for about 6-8 months or so...... Here is how it looks now... quite a bit better!!!! And I still have a bin in the closet to go through.....wish me luck with that. I am planning on doing that bin sometime this week....
I have cleaned up my sidebar as well so if you don't see your blog listed be assured it's in my google reader....And I've added a poll for my first HAED QS to start so please vote if you'd like! Unfortunately they didn't let me list the pictures as I wanted too.

I hope to have a picture of my framed Christmas Elf Fairy this week as well. My framer has been waiting for the specially ordered frame since before Christmas. I do plan on keeping her up year round. I just really want her home!


Let me close with a picture of my furbaby Storm... Who is missing her uncle and can't wait for his visit in a couple of weeks!!!! Oh and if I'm scarce it's simply because my mother is here and I'm not getting as much time as usual on the computer. But Storm is enjoying the added attention and occasional treat..... As a matter of fact I had been planning this post as my finish to January posting and you see it's now February's first post...best laid plans and all....
I am grateful for the N. Y. Giants win today!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I like the way you organized your stuff in the baskets. I think I'm going to borrow that idea! Mine are scattered in various boxes & drawers all over the house. The only problem with organizing is then I'll realize how much I actually have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your WIP and your framed piece is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Manning parents have a couple of handsome, talented boys don't they?!
    Your organizing is super! Hurray for you! And your Baby Sampler is gorgeous! Congrats :)
    Love your WIP too...you make ever thing look so effortless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your organization looks great. Congrats on your finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your progress on Feather Fairy, she's going to be gorgeous. I need to organize my charts so badly! I just realized I've ordered duplicates of a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so fun to play around with stash, I'm always reorganizing and I love when I find a chart long forgotten.
    Your framed baby sampler is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby sampler looks wonderful. I love the frame! Congratulations on putting some order to your stash. Every time I organize I end up finding duplicates. I'll be anxious to see the Christmas fairy once she comes back from the framer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great baby sampler! Congrats on the finish. As for your organization, congrats on tackling that too. I have been dragging my feet on my stash clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you - that game last night was probably one of the most exciting I've ever watched.

    I love the basket organizing idea. I've been thinking about doing something along those lines myself. :)

    Your framed piece looks terrific. I love the look of that green frame - it complements the design very well!

    Both your WIPs look great as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your baskets are great!

    that birth sampler is beautiful...can you tell me who it is by. I am thinking I want to do that one for my friend that just had a baby.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the birth sampler and love how you have organised your stash. I wish i was as organised. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh i LOVE that green frame. Looks perfect!
    I havent worked on my feather fairy in so long. Your progress is making me want to though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my the birth sampler is truly gorgeous. I love the frame and it's perfect! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I have been offline for a while and when I come back your stitching mojo must be in overdrive. What beautiful pieces you are working on and what amazing progress you have made. I love the lime green frame on your baby sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.