Lots of stitching ......
It's been a whole week which is not what I planned at all!!!! I've been busy with my mom but still taking days and resting even though it's made her unhappy. We've been doing the movies and saw one show but my energy level takes a full day to recuperate. So I rest and stitch!!!!!! Here is my progress on Feather...
I'm onto the bottom half of her. I still have the metallic to do and the beads. I really want to switch out the Kreinik for Rainbow Gallery so I will do that on wednesday at stitching group. I found a comparison chart but one of the Kreiniks is not listed so I'll do it visually with help. I missed stitching group last wednesday but was just too tired and instead I stayed home and stitched!!! Next is another new start....Halloween Fairy on 32ct Crystal Midas from PTPlus . The new Mirabilia Stitchers board is having a contest from 1/31 to April ?. So I took that as an opportunity to have a new start. I know it doesn't take much for me to start a new project....... Here she is...
So sorry the pics are not the best but I snapped them quickly for this post. She really is stitching up fast and I'm loving her! On another note the World of Passione Ricamo board has moved to a new home! I've become a moderator there as well of the Fairy forum and the Princess forum so come and visit! It's a great board with lots of great people as is the new Mirabilia Stitchers board. I'm off to a cup of coffee and breakfast and a day of stitching!!!!!I am grateful for lazy days of stitching.....PS... I started this post last night but finished it this afternoon.....thanks for visiting!!!!

You've got some great starts! They both look lovely. I agree with you about the Superbowl - it was a great ending!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful WIPs Juls. You chose the prettiest on projects to stitch and it's always such a joy to come visit your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE the fabric you picked out for your Halloween Fairy!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects!! I was on Stitching bits and bobs website and they had all the holiday fairies for $10 off, but I resisted and may get them later. They are so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching
ReplyDeleteYour fairy is going to be so pretty . You have made a great start. I'm glad you can spend some time stitching and resting.
ReplyDeleteI just love feather, she is one of my favorite designs.
ReplyDeleteThe halloween fairy is coming along nicely as well, and i love the fabric you are stitching her on.
I love Fairy, it is also on my wish list and your stitching is beautiful! Joy
ReplyDeleteJust take your time with the recovery. Don't rush.
ReplyDelete