+

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some finishes

Well I'm back with some finishes this week!!! And I thought I'd post them since I'm so thrilled!!!! The first finish is a small Shepards Bush that took a little over a week to do and in all honesty if I'd worked on it consistently it would have been finished sooner..... And it's official I'm addicted to Shepards Bush!!!! Although I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to discover the sheer joy of working on one. But better late than never....... Next is my Mdsigns Letter "C"......which even though I marked the chart as I went I still had an error that needed adjustment since I wasn't frogging the whole thing and I do believe it's okay and only I'll know where the mistakes lay.... .

To answer a few questions from my comments... Yes I will be doing all 8 Couture Pixies by Nora Corbett. I've done 2 so far for my nieces and will redo them for myself......my favorite is still Daisy though. The next answer is I just started getting Silkweaver's as a FOTM but last year I was getting PTPlus FOTM!!! So I have a good stash going and am finally using it for my projects. I love them both!!!!! They are both so beautiful and wonderful to work on!!!

I also updated my sidebar with new pictures if you'd like to look.....

I am grateful for my finishes this week.....

11 comments:

  1. Hi Juls, both your finishes are beautiful. I especially love the letter see. Congrats!

    I wondered what fotm option you chose from Silkweaver? I have been thinking about signing up-but can't decide which option to get. Any recomendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that's the letter "C"-what am I thinking-lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your finishes are wonderful! SB is seriously addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are gorgeous - haven't stitched anything by Shepherd's Bush yet but really need to start adding their charts to my stash...and soon. Keep up the great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nce finishes! congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally enchanted by those M Designs letters, I've just finished letter J. Your letter C is gorgeous, I wonder how long you will be able to resist starting the next letter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both if youur finishes are gorgeous Juls:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your finishes are so cute. I like the Mirabilia designs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful finishes!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I've had SO much fun reading yours and admiring all of your wonderful stitching projects. You have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.