+

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's tuesday and I'm off

Let me first wish everyone a belated Happy Easter!!!! I was working and it was exceptionally busy. I felt I hadn't had a day off and was totally exhausted so much so that I took yesterday and just vegged ....I slept till 2 pm. I have to remember that I am still healing and need to still take care of me. DH was wonderful he brought home chinese takeout and we had a quiet evening on Easter. He brought me tulips a few days before and aren't they beautiful Please excuse the mess around them...... And I now have 3 days off and I've already been to Pilates!!! I look forward to my time there and feel stronger each time. I woke up early and took Storm to the vet's for a dental cleaning and am a bit anxious since she is my baby girl!!!! I know she'll be fine but we have never even boarded her so it was a little tough this am. When we travel we have someone come to the house and care for her. I'll be picking her up later today and plan to spoil her even more tonight!!!!! Here is my baby girl.... She was a rescue and so calm and completely loving. I am blessed to have found her!!!!

I did manage to pick up needle and thread by early evening and finished Halloween Fairy last night. I only had the backstitching and beading left. I did complete it time to enter into the Mirabilia Stitcher's contest which closes on April 1st!!!! Here she is


Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett


32ct PTPlus Crystal Midas


I truly love her and she was fun to stitch up!!!!! So far she is my fourth finish for 2008. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!!


I am grateful for days off and my baby girl Storm......






7 comments:

  1. Your Halloween fairy is just lovely. Your tulips remind me of home and spring. Glad you are having some quality resting time now that you are off. and 4 finishes already this year - big pat on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Halloween Fairy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to hear that you're feeling stronger!!

    Your Halloween fairy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Storm!! I hope she handles the boarding ok. Juls the Fairy looks so awesome. The fabric you chose is gorgeous with it! All is well with DH, he's set with the rental, etc., so don't worry about that issue. I'll call soon! Love that Halloween Fairy!
    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tulips, they are my favorite flowers, and halloween is great love the fabric colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tulips & the Storm...They're sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.