I finally got my Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine with Nora's new Trick or Treat Fairy!!!!! Here's a picture of her again..
I have all the thread and beads together and am going to do some floss tosses tonight and at SP tomorrow so I will be sure to post the pictures and see what everyone thinks!!!!!!! And since this was Nora's second chart in CS&N I went ahead and subscribed to the magazine. I also got JCS Halloween ornament issue and must say I am loving it as well....so another subscription there also!
I have all the thread and beads together and am going to do some floss tosses tonight and at SP tomorrow so I will be sure to post the pictures and see what everyone thinks!!!!!!! And since this was Nora's second chart in CS&N I went ahead and subscribed to the magazine. I also got JCS Halloween ornament issue and must say I am loving it as well....so another subscription there also!I'm off to tea and fabric gathering so stay tuned for a floss toss post......
I am grateful for choice in my life.....
I did get mine too finally !!! can't wait to start it too but life never what we expect: of course I don't have any of all the kreinik or beads necessary for this project !!!
ReplyDeleteI also got mine and am planning to order the fabric and threads...if I just would get around doing so. :) What kind of fabric are you using for this?
ReplyDeleteWow, that Fairy is popping up everyone. She is indeed lovely!!
ReplyDeleteI think that's my favourite of the holiday fairies! Congrats on the finish.
ReplyDeletei love this design too ! will stitch it in the future too.
ReplyDelete