+

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow

Well I have picked the fabric for Trick or Treat Fairy and have a target of tomorrow to start her!!!!! I worked on Cinderella Sampler this week and can only say that it brings me such joy!!!!!! I will post updates with pictures soon! The designer on Cinderella Sampler is Willow Hill Samplings but I will check again. I am also itching to start another big project that was originally supposed to be my Jan 1st start...where has the year gone???

I worked today and amazingly it was quiet and I was able to read and get a book almost finished...that never happens.......I was glad since I seem to be short on patience at work lately. So it's a good thing I have a short week off and am meeting my best friend and her daughter at Disneyland in like 9 short days of which 4 I have to work! And then they come back to Vegas with us. I am so excited!!!!!
I am grateful for a few days off and my upcoming vacation...............

2 comments:

  1. Looking forwards to your Halloween Fairy start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your best friend Juls!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.