+

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

End of the month

I must say thanks to all who commented on my last post and all my posts! I so appreciate your comments and love reading them and rereading them. Maureen was indeed special and she is remembered daily not only by me but by my brother and nieces! I am forever grateful that she insisted I learn to stitch and can't imagine not stitching. I did visit Red Rock on her birthday and wished her Happy Birthday and again felt her presence there as I feel it no other place!
I had the dentist today....ugh I know but it is across the street from Stitcher's Paradise my LNS and with some time to kill before my appointment...I mean who wants to wait in a hot car! I got the threads and fabric for Thriller it calls for silks by Gloriana in red and black but since it is a Halloween piece...I changed it up and decided on black and orange on an overdyed gray....will post a picture soon.
Ocean's daughter is coming along nicely and I am loving it! Will post a picture soon as well. Well I have to go get ready we are going to see Danny Ganz at the Mirage tonight!!!!! I've seen him before and always look forward to him...he is always updating and adding to his show and he will be moving to the Wynn soon !!!! So a night out and then some stitching hopefully!


I am grateful for dear online friends.....

6 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you felt Maureen at Red Rock. =)

    Isn't it great to have spare time to roam around a needlework store! I did the same thing yesterday. Can't wait to see your pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing near my dentist is my MIL!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you are wip'ping now lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweety... You've been a busy wee fairy whilst I've been MIA... so many lovely stitchy pieces and finishes... I love your Fairy Moon... she's in my stash and hopefully, I'll get to her one day... ;-) I love your Cinderella Sampler... It's on my Wish List... And your framed Cinderella is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Another one on my wish list that I'd love to stitch! :-)

    When I read your post about HAED's Golden Wood, I couldn't help but smile as I think the same thing every time I see it and would love to stitch it for that very reason! It's gorgeous!

    I'm sorry about your sister, Maureen, Hun... {{{Hugs}}}

    Thanks for all your kind and loving thoughts, Sweety... They mean so much to me!

    Sending you lots of warm, loving {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!...and for you...

    "love is the one who masters all things."

    Mawlãnã Rumi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished pieces are sooooo beautiful! You are awe inspiring:)
    Can't wait to see more of your work in progress!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.