May your needle fly through your fabric.........
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Sunday, April 12, 2009
All about Storm
This post is all about our furbaby...who went digging earlier today....and came back full of mud....caked on mud...
.....
.
... And after a quick romp in the water here she is all wet but clean.....
I couldn't resist her mud and all.....my pretty puppy who also just had a bday...can't believe she's 5 already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We took our dogs (and kids, LOL) to a nearby forest yesterday for a romp and both the dogs got absolutely covered in filth and had to come home for baths. LOL!
ReplyDeleteStorm is just gorgeous and she looks like she had a ton of fun digging in that mud! I love that "I am Queen" look after getting cleaned up!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe must have loved her mud bath! Maybe she's been hanging out with Trooper, and he's being a bad influence. ;) Storm is so pretty, and even better, she looks very laid back. I wonder when Trooper's going to reach that stage--if ever...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh she's so lovley ^__^ How hold is she? Mi dog is 2 years old, you can see some photos of him on my blog.
ReplyDeleteBye
Cute dog. Something about mud and puddles just calls out to the dogs, they seem to love to roll around in it.
ReplyDeleteS is one cute dog.
ReplyDelete