+

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take a peek...

Just a quick post to add my niece's progress picture... As you can see the heart is done as of 2 days ago!!!!!! At this rate she'll have it done in no time at all.......She'll be visiting soon so I'll get to look at it up close! I am so excited about her visit!

In case I don't post before the weekend Have a Happy Easter and a chocolate filled one!!!!!!

I am grateful for my family.....

May your needle fly through your fabric.........

7 comments:

  1. She is doing a wonderful job. Has she picked out her next project? We've got to get her accumulating stash, you know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! She is doing a superb job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the pattern. I love the dark red colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is doing a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your work, I'll come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew she'd tame it!!!! And now you see yourself she tamed it! You can and you should be one proud Aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.