+

Monday, April 6, 2009

On bended knee......

I have had a wonderful day just busy enough but I got things accomplished which is always a good thing! I had a good Pilates workout and even took Storm to the dogpark.....now I have the evening to myself and yes I will be stitching!
First up is a small bit of progress on Cinderella sampler..... hence the title of my post! Does anyone else find it a bit daunting to come up with a catchy post title! I find most times it either hits me like this one or I'm searching and then choose a boring one!
I have some progress on Scary Scraps by Mosey 'N Me..... I am doing the metallics at the same time for the first time and it's working out.....the pumpkin face was a bit scary without the eyes and mouth! And as promised a picture of the model photo I am liking the 30ct fabric after Cinderella which is on 36ct! I know this is a weekly SAL but I wanted to get the pumpkin done!
And now some more progress pictures that my niece sent of her project... and !!!!! I couldn't be more impressed! And the good news is she is planning another visit soon!!!!!! May be time for another visit to my LNS!!!!!
Well that's all for now...I'm off to stitch and have a big cup of tea!
I am grateful for warm sunny days and family........................

May your needle fly through your fabric.........

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I KNOW what you mean about trying to come up with clever post titles! Mine are usually so blahhh!

    Very lovely wips. And your niece is a natural with the needle, wonderful stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying your progress on Cinderella... so pretty. Juls I love that mummy!! It looks like a 1997 chart?!? I'm gonna have to hunt that one down. Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about post titles. Mine are rarely creative, even though I do try to think of catchy ones. :) Love Cinderella! I think that is a gorgeous sampler. Scary Scraps is looking really good. I was not familiar with that design, but I may have to try to find it. It is very colorful, and I love stitching Halloween stuff. :) Your neice's stitching looks really good. Did you teach her to stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your progress on Cinderella! And that mummy! I can't wait to see that done. And your neice's stitching looks so great! Definitely to the LNS trip when she comes (it always pays to have an excuse to go, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking so sweet. I have lots of trouble too thinking of a post title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Cinderella chart and you're progress is so beautiful!
    the mummy is just too cute!!
    Wow! Your niece is almost finished with her first piece!! She has done a beautiful job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My post titles are usually awful - but your stitching updates are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same issues with my titles. You are making wonderful progress on Cinderella. And that mummy - love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stitching updates, esp your neice's project. She is doing a wonderful job. I know you're proud!
    I love the Scary Scraps! he's in my stash pile also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is looking awesome! I have a hard time coming up with titles too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely understand how hard it is to come up with titles!
    Your stitching is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sampler is awesome!
    I admit I was a bit worried that you had been in an accident and hurt your knee after reading the title, but the text proved me wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.