Now on too the stitching and my finish it was a freebie from Blackbird Designs recently.....
I personalized it with my sister's name as a memory piece in honor of her since she first taught me to stitch! I also put two hearts instead of a bird on it for the two of us! I am thrilled with the finish. I started it just before and finished it while in NY. I stitched every down moment I had and dear MIL encouraged me! I do love her and speaking of her she absolutely loved the piece I stitched for her and I think was a bit surprised!!!!! I also started this one while there
I loved it and saw it recently on KimStitches3 blog and knew I had to start her!!! Thanks for enabling me Kim!!!! Once home I found an WIP that was calling my name so this beauty has a bit more done on it
the mermaid is almost complete.
My distracted mood is still with me but I honestly do feel better even with a migraine this week...think I'm just used to the pain. I really need to go jump in the pool so I'm gonna go. It's 106 here today and hot!!!!! I drank lots of water today!
I am grateful for being home safe and the sunshine..there truly is no place like home!!!!
Farrah Fawcett an angel too soon....
May your needle fly through your fabric.........
Great "dress-up" pic Juls!!! Your trip sounded fun and that's an awesome family pic:)
ReplyDeleteLove the BB sampler you dedicated to your sister. Very special!
Great progress on your pretty wips too!
Sounds like your trip to New York although busy was great fun. Looking fine in your dress and new haircut.
ReplyDeleteVery special piece dedicated to your sis. You have been stitching girl. Nice works.
Glad to hear the migraine didn't keep you down. Whew, 106 , I'm glad I'm home for the summer
That sampler that says Maureen Walsh....it's awesome!
DeleteSo happy to read you had such a wonderful time in NY with family and friends, dear Juls! And you're looking lovely all dressed up for the wedding!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a Beautiful stitched piece dedicated to your sister! :) Such a wonderful treasure!
I hope you're feeling better, Sweetie! Sending lots of {{{Hugs}}} and Blessings in Stitches...
That is a nice picture of you in your lovely dress!!
ReplyDeleteSeems you had a wonderful time with your family. That is a great picture of your family.
Love your stitching. Nice progress on it!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your trip. Love your WIPs! Your BBD piece is so nice especially with the dedication! Can't wait to see more of the mermaid piece.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics & you look good in your party dress. Lovely finish & new start. So looking forward to watching the mermaid develop. :0)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
Dear Juls, It always bothers me that you're plagued with migraines. I so wish that you weren't. One of my best friends here has gotten relief from botox..recommended by her doctor. She used to have the migraines like you do. For me, it was a complete (and I mean complete) hysterectomy that cured mine. These things can take so much from your life, Juls. I'm just so sorry for you.
ReplyDeleteOtherwise, your trip, though harried, looked fun. And, your stitching, as always, if so darling. Miss seeing you!
Hugs,
Deb