+

Friday, June 26, 2009

No pics....but.....

Thank you all for your good thoughts the distraction is still here but I am feeling more grounded.....I did have another 2 new starts though. It really just happened.....I have no pictures as I am rushing around getting ready for my trip to NY and I can say I am ready! So have a good week everyone and see you all soon!!!! I am bringing the 2 new starts to NY with me and will be stitching! they are both small enough and oh so portable!!!! Sorry to be such a tease but I had too ...............


I am grateful for online friends...

Farrah Fawcett an angel too soon.....


May your needle fly through your fabric.........

8 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! And take lots of pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the WIP's in you rlast post!! And have a safe fun trip!! I'm totally with you on the whole packing thing....=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!!!! No pictures?!!!!(LOL)

    Hope you are having an amazing time in New York. Enjoy! Enjoy!

    hugs, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your trip to NY is a safe and good one! Have fun!


    Cindy Mae
    My store opens July 1st!!
    www.cindymaedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip to New York. Will wave to you across the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you have a wonderful trip. Look forward to seeing pics of that & the 2 new WIP's. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.