+

Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh my

I am so remiss in not posting this extra special birthday present I received from one of the ladies Evie in my wednesday stitching group!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!! I was speechless when she gifted me with it!!!! And that so rarely happens! She had been stitching them for family and I would tease her that it would look great in my house and lo and behold ...I have one!!!!!! It is on the most pretty fabric and the finishing is perfect with a hangar on the back!!!! Thank you again Evie!!!!!                                                
I am grateful for my wednesday stitching friends!!!!!!!!                                                                             


May your needle fly through your fabric.........

12 comments:

  1. How cool is that?! And btw, I concur! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thats so cute! what designer is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I need one of those. I know exactly where I'd hang it, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that one. It makes me smile when I see it. I hope you have a nice tiara to wear with it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is just perfect! I love it! Do you know who the designer is?? This would be fabulous at my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection!!! Nobody deserves it more, Juls. Sending belated birthday wishes, sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift - love the colour combos. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.