I must be completely honest....I have lost interest in this space! And I'm not really sure why. I mean to post and it just gets so hard to sit down and write! It has become more like work than a fun activity so I am taking a short break and will return sometime in the future. I am just really enjoying the act of stitching more than this blog so I must follow my heart and stitch!!!!! I will leave you with some images of recent WIP's and hopefully when I return there will be some completed pieces to show!!!!
First is Quaker Gone Tropic © Michelle Ink which has once again called to me so I took it off the stretcher bars and put it on Qsnaps and am loving it...just got to finish that big center motif! I am making this my wednesday shop piece so progress will be made!!!!
Next is Hallowe'en Queen © Not Forgotten Farm and she is oh so close to being a completed piece!!!!!!! I just love her!!!!!!!
And next is Once Upon A Time © LHN
And yes I uploaded it wrong but you get the idea......This piece is so sweet that I couldn't resist!!! It's all silks and comes as a thread pack!!!!!
See you soon and may your needles continue to fly through your fabric!!!!!
I understand needing a break and enjoying stitching more than blogging, but I hope you will come back. I enjoy reading your blog and love seeing your stitching projects. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you come back every now and then. I love seeing your wips...
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Blu....I am new to this comment moderation and accidently deleted your comment....I am so sorry! I appreciate all the comments and the time it takes so please accept my sincere apologies .....
ReplyDeleteI think that we all need a break from blogging once in a while. But I have to saw that you have some great projects in progress.
ReplyDeleteIt's best to go with the flow when you feel like that. Hope to see you back posting again in the not too distant future with all your lovely WIP pics. So many lovely pieces again. :0)
ReplyDeleteFair enough. Better that you keep stitching. May your needles keep flashing and your thread be tangle-free! And I love your choices.
ReplyDeleteI do like visiting your blog and will look forwards to seeing some progresses sometime in the future.
ReplyDeleteI will be here when you are ready to come back Juls :) I lost interest in my blog last year and took a break.
ReplyDeleteTotally understandable. I continue to have a similar struggle with my blog. Hope to see your progress soon!
ReplyDeleteThe OUAT is awesome!
ReplyDelete