Hello all ! I have been missing this space and have no good reason at all except that I am stitching and when not stitching working! But thankfully no migraines! I almost feel like blaming Facebook......but I will take responsibility and say I've just not been here!
Here are a few of the things I'm working on.......QuakerSamplings 1 © With My Needle done with DMC 926 on 32ct Vintage Exemplar
I'm off to take a quick nap before company for dinner.......and to fight off this migraine that's trying to sneak in and ruin my 3 weeks with no migraine to which I say BEGONE............
Oh and I've picked up Hallowe'en Queen again so I will soon have another update! I do solemnly promise this!!!!!!
Your stitching is beautiful I love the bird cage lady.
ReplyDeleteI have The Birdcage in my stash. It's a fabulous design! :D
ReplyDeleteThe Birdkeeper looks fantastic! I really love that design. And it seems like you're making good progress on everything else around working!
ReplyDeleteI love stopping by & seeing all the lovely projects you stitch, especially as several are usually new to me. Birdcage/Aunt Rose is lovely - well done on another HD. :0)
ReplyDeleteSon unos diseƱos preciosos, el primero me ha encantado!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice finish Julie :) I've not seen this one before. Love all your WIPs too. I love coming to your blog because I see some designs I've not seen before and you always pick such pretty fabrics to stitch in.
ReplyDeleteLove love love that Birdkeeper piece and all your other WIPs look good as well. Congrats on your finish of Simply Live - well done! Love the doggy bath photo :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your finish of The Bird Keeper. She looks wonderful! I love all of the other WIPs that you are working on as well. Especially that Praiseworthy Stitches design. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
pretty finish and I like the rest
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on Finish #2 - Way to go!
ReplyDeleteOther stitches are doing great too - very pretty.