+

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A picture post......and more.....

Its been a long while since I've been around! but not to worry the migraines have been at bay and I've been knitting and stitching up a storm! I unfortunately don't have the pictures of the Christmas presents I sent but there's more....
First the knitting.......
This is a small slinky scarf that I feel is like a piece of jewelry!!!!!

this is a cowl made from the most interesting yarn ...

This is a scarf made from cha cha yarn...don't you love the name...

This is from a Nicky Epstein© book I just left off the roses with this color!!!!! 

And this is the shawl I made !!! My second ever project!!! 

Next the stitching.....or should I say the HAED's....Ive become rather obsessed by them.....I have 12-13 in my stash.....
First is Catch Me© or Charlotte as I like to call her


Lots of blocks of color in this one.....

And next is Tower of Stoney Wood©



Lots of confetti stitching but equally fun!!!!!
I have a new blog with a friend who may be more obsessed with HAED's than I am....but I think that's a good thing!!!! It's called  Stitching Insanity: a HAED Story . So come visit with us!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your WIPs are lovely Julie :) I really need to get back to my HAED soon.

    Lovely knitting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those HAEDs are gorgeous, but there's just no way I could even contemplate such a project. I do love watching other people work on them, though!

    Your knitting is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens, Juls! You've been a busy bee. :) Everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I'd ever be able to finish a HAED piece - they are ginormous! Your knitting looks great - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed my visit & seeing all the lovelies you've completed & are working on. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catch me looks great, you were right about not removing the background, and I cannot believe how far you are on Tower (I should have picked it up in the sale! All that confetti is scary! I found my stride again and am 800 stitches into Persephone! You fellow obsesser, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.