Hello all!!!!
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and the joy and peace of the season!!!!!!
I have been busy stitching and knitting with no time for my poor blog!!!!! But rest assured I am happy and mostly migraine free!!!!!
It's time to make brownies to bring to a friends house later today so I'll be off !!!! Hopefully after the first of the year I'll be back with pics and a longer posting!!!!!!
Merry Christmas, Juls! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you at the shop on Wednesday! :)
Merry Christmas, glad your migraines are gone.
ReplyDeleteMerry, Merry Christmas Juls.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful day. Glad to hear your fingers have been busy. Look forward to seeing your beautiful work in 2011.
Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x
ReplyDeleteHope you had a Blessed Christmas Juls. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeletehugs, Margaret
I sure hope your migraines won't come back to torture you.
ReplyDelete