+

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hi again

I know Im back after a mere few hours...... Its becoming familiar again to post which is a good thing since I really missed it!!!!  There's something familiar and comforting in sharing my love of stitching!!!

I am happy to annouce that I'll be taking part in my first ever IHSW!!!!!  .

I am so looking forward to a weekend of stitching I usually work saturdays but I am off both saturday and sunday!!!!! And I will be working on Mermaids of The Deep © Mirabilia with a color conversion...I affectionately refer to them as the sisters!!!!!!

So I'm off now to tea stitching and raisin cake!!!!! I had a lovely afternoon stitching with Joy , Megan , Michelle and Brenda!!!!!!! Thank you all for being such dear friends I am blessed that you are all in my life!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juls! Enjoy your first IHSW!! It's great to have your company. Can't wait to see your MotDB. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie where are the mermaids? I had to download Firefox just to view your page, he he!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.