Well this was my very first ever IHSW and I loved it!!!!!!! Mermaids of the Deep Blue won't let me go.......and I'm not complaining!!!!!
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
Glad to see you back posting, and you made fantastic progress on your mermaid! She is beautiful! I love your conversion of her, the colour are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see more!
You're making great progress, Juls! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteYour mermaid is looking so pretty
ReplyDeleteIt was my first hermit too -- and you're right, it was awesome! Maybe we could win a sweepstakes and have hermit and stitch WEEKS! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great progress!
Great progress on your mermaid. She looks so stunning already!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! :)
ReplyDeleteYour mermaid is looking gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Juls!!!! I can't wait to see more of her. :D
ReplyDeleteShe is lovely!! Welcome to the ISHW club!! It's so much fun isn't it :D
ReplyDeleteShe's great :D Her hair is stunning.
ReplyDeletesoo lovely *__*
ReplyDeletei love it :D
http://diesichigo.blogspot.com/
I have the obsession of my own. Clematis. That's how it is called. I hope I'll get that done soon. But there will be a long time before it's a FO.
ReplyDelete