I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year's!!!!! Happy Holidays for everyone!!!!!!!!
And now I'm presenting my 2012 finish list........
1.Holly by Mirabilia
2.Miss Valentine by Mirabilia
3.Quaker Faith Hope and Love
4.Angels Dwell Here
5.Quaker Gone Tropic
6.Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches
7.Thriller
8.Salem Remembered
9.Nora's Alphabet
10.Dog Lessons by Lizzie Kate
11.Pumpkin Crow
12.Thanksgiving Fairy by Mirabilia
13.Christmas Elf
Tada there it is......A bit ambitious but definitely doable.... Some are near finished and some have lots to go. Just making the list made me feel better!!! And this is before I heard about Measi's Musings WIPocalypse from The Maiden.....I must go check her blog out and join in the fun!!!!! The list was longer but I must be realistic even though 13 sounds like a lot!!!!!
Off to stitch a bit before the festivities begin later !!!!!
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
I love your list, I even had to look up some of the Mirabilia's *GASP*! The Thanksgiving fairy is a new favorite find of mine, and you are ambitious. I hope to be half as productive as you in 2012! Please join WIPocalyspe, it will be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Juls! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse for next year. You're on the participant list. :) You have fantastic projects on your list. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress photos!
ReplyDeleteI'll have the Lady Grey if you please.
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart thing to do Juls - perhaps I really should make a 2012 list too.
See you tomorrow.
Well that's your year set up isn't it? LOL I can't believe how organised you are. Mind you with a list liek that, I'm not surprised.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet another fairy. :)
Great list. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. :D
ReplyDeletelooks like you will be busy next year :D
ReplyDeleteHappy 2012!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGood luck on achieving your goals for the new year!! :)