+

Friday, December 16, 2011

OMG.........it's IHSW again...

Too say I'm a bit thrilled might very well be an understatement tonight!!! I have been looking forward to


    all week!!!!!! I am off the whole weekend!!!!!!!  So here is my before picture .....

MotDB
I'm off to tea and stitching...see you sunday night with an update...I wish everyone a wonderful weekend of stitching ...... 


2 comments:

  1. Have you changed the colours on Mermaids of the deep? I don't remember it being such a vibrant pink/purple, it looks gorgeous!
    Hope you manage to get some stitching done this weekend, can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.