The other sister has a face and a bit of hair...so before I head out to dinner with DH and his mom I will put a few more strands in..........
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, December 8, 2011
I'm here to stay
I just must post my MotDB progress pics!!!! I've been a bit obsessed with them lately and am only working on them....Is this a new trend .....well my January 1st start snuck in for a day or 2 but "the sisters" as I affectionately call them were not having it so out they popped into my hands and there they stay....Its hard to believe I started them on 11/8/11.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you are here to stay, I love the Mermais, you are nipping at my heels now! The color converson is amazing, just push through the hair and it get's easier. J
ReplyDeleteLooking beautiful! I love your colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteShe is looking gorgeous Juls.
ReplyDeleteThe sisters are gorgeous!!! If you keep this up you will have them completed by the end of the year.
ReplyDelete