+

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I couldn't wait......

I have had my first finish of 2012!!!! Here is Holly © Mirabilia in all of her finery!!!!! The beads took about 2 days
I am thrilled but have been bad and started 2 other pieces......oh well it's all good .Trying to decide do I bead the Mermaids or stitch on the new piece...decisions decisions decisions......

10 comments:

  1. She is stunning Juls. What a great first finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one! What 2 new starts I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's gorgeous, now i want to stitch her. :) good thing I found my local cross stitch store and it has a whole section just for mirabilia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish!!! Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, Juls!!! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaah, so pretty. Enjoy that JUST FINISHED feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing these stitched up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the finish Juls. She looks fantastic!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish, she turned out beautifully! (she was my first finish too for the year!)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.