+

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mermaids and WIPocalypse

A bit late but none the less I am posting my WIPocalypse before and after pictures and also my mermaids......

So here is Holly © Mirabilia she needed back stitching, kreinik, and beads to call herself complete and she is almost there. Before


And after .
And here are the Mermaids of the Deep Blue © Mirabilia or as I refer to them the sisters.....
  

and a closeup of their faces 
I worked on Holly today and let me just say after 2 months of focusing on the Mermaids it felt weird to not be stitching them....


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finishes...congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful, Juls. What a busy girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mermaids. It is great all of the different conversions that have been done of this design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Juls! I love your conversion too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all looking awesome, Jules! Can't wait to see them finished. The mermaids are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly is beautiful and your mermaids are looking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very productive year so far! Do you have to convert the beads as well? Joy

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.