+

Monday, February 27, 2012

A wee bit late for IHSW

Well if my camera won't cooperate this may be a pictureless post and that is not my intent. I took a bit longer to post simply because I have a finish!!!!!! I am thrilled!!! Heaven Above © Midsummer Nights Dream  is complete as of yesterday afternoon!!! I really want to post the pictures!! I love this piece!! Okay after much frustration we have pics....and all it took was a reboot.......last thing I would have thought of... Here are the pics... done on 40ct Vintage Pear linen. I made this a memory sampler by adding their initials.You can see it pic #4 and #6... I love it and it soothes me...





11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece. I can see why you are so thrilled to have it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Juls. It is a stunning finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the finish. It looks lovely! :)



    Tell the ladies I miss them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a lovely finish Juls. I can understand that this was a very soothing piece to stitch. Looking forward to seeing it IRL in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your sampler! So many little things to look at within it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! It really is a deep sentiment, and a wonderful addition to your growing list of finishes for 2012! The end of the world has been quite motivating for our hobby! J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Congrats on that big finish. You are polishing them off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful stitching :D Such wonderful finish :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Just come across your blog.

    Your finish is lovely the colours are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doing some blog hopping and found your blog ~ Very nice piece!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.