+

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A very late WIPocalpyse post

 Here is Quaker Faith Hope Love © Midnight Stitching. I  managed to get a few stitches in over the last full moon......so hopefully this will be a finish soon!!!!!!
 And before I forget it's IHSW  
and I am off all weekend 4 whole days...and except for a few errands I'll be stitching to my heart's content!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your project is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Quaker, Juls. 4 day weekend.... YEAH!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 day weekends are always the bomb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is such a contrast between the blue and the white, I cannot wait to see it evolve! The natural fabric gives it a great primitive feel. I hope I can find my WIPocalypse steam soon, I seem to have misplaced it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design. Yours is looking great. Lovely progress.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful progress Juls. Have a lovely stitchy weekend and see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been awarded a Liebster award by me (all the details are here
    http://tapestrymoon.blogspot.com.au/)
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.