I'm a bit late I meant to post last night but I got mesmerized by the full moon......at one point it looked close enough to reach out and touch! I posted Holly © Mirabilia a bit early but here she is again in all of here glory!!!! I'm thinking of getting Jill Rensel to frame her!
And next is Heaven Above © Midsummmer Nights Dream which got a bit of attention this past month as well!!!! 
And next is Heaven Above © Midsummmer Nights Dream which got a bit of attention this past month as well!!!! I am focusing the next month on my HAED's in particular Captive by Marta Dahlig.....the mermaids had me for 2 months and now she is getting loud and I picked her up yesterday and it felt so good to be stitching her again ! I actually did quite a bit and plan to continue tonight....I've ordered another one that I plan to start as soon as I get it.....Red Riding Hood by Alexandra Dawe . I have learned when they call you must answer!!!!!
Beautiful work, I've seen your work on Facebook and am gald I've found your blog! I espeically love your Captive!
ReplyDeleteYour WIPs look good, Jules! :)
ReplyDeleteI miss going to stitching with you guys. Tell the ladies I said hi and I miss you all! :)
These are beauties Juls as is Captive. You made great progress on her Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHolly is beautiful and Jill would do an awesome job framing her.
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous!!! Congrats!! Lovely progress on Mid Dream. I love all the little motifs!!
ReplyDeleteLooking great
ReplyDeleteThey are both beautiful. Holly is one of my favorite pixies/faries. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I love your Holly Pixie, she's very beautiful.
Your WIP is very pretty too.
Both Holly & Heaven Above are splendid! I love Holly on the opal fabric!
ReplyDeleteI understand. It's the same with me. If a needlepoint project talks, one must answer!
ReplyDelete