+

Monday, April 30, 2012

IHSW progress a bit late....

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to sit done and write this but it has..... The mermaid still has me thoroughly wrapped around her tail ....the color is a bit off since I snapped these quickly but you get the idea......



6 comments:

  1. This is incredible! I love the effect the waterlilies has on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish everyone could see this beauty in person. She is gorgeous.

    Thanks for the perfect day Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors do not do it justice at all! You should post the one from your phone (the you sent me), it was amazing! J

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.