+

Thursday, April 19, 2012

WIPocalpyse better late than never.....

Hello out there...I have woefully neglected to post WIPocalpyse pics for April...so here they are ...Bluebeard's Princess© Mirabilia . She just won't let me go.....I do have a bit more done after 2 days of stitching with friends and last Sundays stitching  retreat........


I did acquire 2 new Mirabilia charts today... Queen Mermaid and Under The Friendship Tree...
Off to stitch and get rid of this migraine before it takes hold. I saw my doc today and have new meds so we'll see......I need my tea....Prince of Wales tonight . 
Oh I forgot to say I took the Mermaids of the Deep Blue in for framing today!!!!!! And this weekend is
I'm working some of it but will hermit as much as possible ......

13 comments:

  1. She looks amazing, I am so glad you stuck with her! I love the golden tones in her tail against that fabric! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebeard's Princess is coming along so beautifully. I love the fabric you have chosen. It suits her so well.
    Did you see the new Santa? Love it. Added it to my wish list. As if I will ever stitch them all.
    I hope the migraine is short lived.
    Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so amazing - even better IRL of course.

    What fun it was to have you girls here today. Where would I be without you?

    Hope the new meds do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. Looking forward to seeing you soon. I hope you feel beter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Princess looks amazing!


    Sorry I missed you guys this past Sunday. I am hoping for next year. :)


    Hope the migraine is gone by now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mermaid is looking lovely! I tried to "hermit" today because I'm working both weekend days. Not much stitching will happen. Boo hoo.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's absolutely stunning! Looking forward to see her frame. I know what you mean. Mirabilia stitching is so addictive, isn't it. The design just grabs hold of you and won't let go. I'm having the same problem with Stargazer. LOL!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! She's coming along splendidly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's lookinng great, Juls.

    Hope your new meds is working nicely and can't wait to see MotDB all framed up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sad for your migraine. I hope it will leave you alone soon.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.