+

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mermaids are home

My Mermaids of the Deep Blue ©Mirabilia are home! They are happy and I am thrilled!!! I almost cried tears of joy when I first saw them !!!! They are perfect!!!! Now to get the bathroom all ready for them!!!! My downstairs guest bath is going to be a mermaid bath!!!! I am HAPPY!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. So Pretty! I love the texture of the frame too. It goes with their fishie body parts. Well done Juls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very happy too! They are gorgeous!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely spectacular! The colour changes you've made, the fabric, the frame... Perfect!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just beautiful! I'm working on Mermaids too and now I can't wait to get mine finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Nice frame for it too!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mermaids are amazing!! Happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!! Great job!! And beautiful framing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look gorgeous, the frame just makes them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot wait to see the mermie bathroom, it will be so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you think of the purple and silver conversion? Maybe when we get more time, another crazy SAL...

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.