The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Another picture
I simply couldn't resist posting another picture.....with a bit more done. I'm off to bed.
Looking good, I love this design. I plan to do it on a similar fabric... the dark green just works perfectly for this one! Are you going to start Dressmaker's Daughter soon? :)
I just wanted to let you know I love your blog. I love cross stitching although I haven't had much time for it lately but I enjoy looking at your work ad going through your archives and seeing your projects progresses. Oh and I love fairies too =) I mentioned you on my blog if you want to stp by, there is no cross stitiching stuff on there but I just thought you would like to know www.lifeaskandistar.blogspot.ca
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So pretty
ReplyDeleteThat is SO pretty. I absolutly LOVE the fabric color!!! Can you tell me what you are using? Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteIt's Swamp by PTPlus.....
DeleteLooking good, I love this design. I plan to do it on a similar fabric... the dark green just works perfectly for this one! Are you going to start Dressmaker's Daughter soon? :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks wonderful Juls!
ReplyDeleteLovely progress. She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
Looks amazing on the dark green fabric, awesome choice. Have a good sleep you deserve it after all this work. xox
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know I love your blog. I love cross stitching although I haven't had much time for it lately but I enjoy looking at your work ad going through your archives and seeing your projects progresses. Oh and I love fairies too =) I mentioned you on my blog if you want to stp by, there is no cross stitiching stuff on there but I just thought you would like to know www.lifeaskandistar.blogspot.ca
ReplyDeleteYou are moving along on this.
ReplyDelete