I didn't get as much done as I thought. I had to take a major portion out but I am now back on the right path. I am loving Shakespeares Fairies !! And until I get Nora's new one I'll be working on them..... Speaking of the new one I adore it!!!! And luckily my LNS has threads on sale this week and fabric next week ....... I'm thinking Heritage by PTPlus for Dressmaker's Daughter © Mirabilia.... Oh the sheer joy of a new project!!!!!And on July 1st there's a Mystery SAL starting monthly from Passione Ricamo and the link is in my sidebar......... The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, June 18, 2012
IHSW for June
I didn't get as much done as I thought. I had to take a major portion out but I am now back on the right path. I am loving Shakespeares Fairies !! And until I get Nora's new one I'll be working on them..... Speaking of the new one I adore it!!!! And luckily my LNS has threads on sale this week and fabric next week ....... I'm thinking Heritage by PTPlus for Dressmaker's Daughter © Mirabilia.... Oh the sheer joy of a new project!!!!!And on July 1st there's a Mystery SAL starting monthly from Passione Ricamo and the link is in my sidebar.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Boo Hiss to frogging, I too heard rippits this weekend! The rare call of the Annoyicus joyonous
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see the new Nora stitched, but sadly I cannot join you on this one (I must think of my HAEDs!). The Maiden
Shakespeare's Fairies is lookin good! I also love the Dressmaker's Daughter, and look forward to seeing you new start :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful. And curses to the frogs!
ReplyDeleteThe new mira is just stunning, I am trying desperately not to purchase it at present, too much else on the go... look forward to seeing your start though.
ReplyDeleteI have so been drooling over dressmaker's daughter! But I just don't think I'm good enough for a Mira just yet!
ReplyDeleteYou are good enough!!! I saw your blog.....it's one stitch at a time.......I say go for it!!!!!!
Delete