+

Friday, July 6, 2012

Under The Friendship Tree

Here is the start of Under The Friendship Tree started just last Wednesday !! I just love the colors. They are on 32 ct Raw opalescent linen.

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors! Looks so much better than the sample picture.

    Keep stitchin' cuz I want to see this one finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it already, the colours are just to my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!!! i love these colorful little girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now all you need is a stitching of a fairy, or a mermaid stitching and/or knitting while she is drinking tea and your life will be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colours are gorgeous....and that fabric is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric has transformed this piece, the little girl just leaps right off it!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.