
Yes I added it my list since I consider the list a work in progress. And I've decided on a rotation...... One week on And They Sinned and one week on a Mirabilia of my choosing. I think it'll work and I'll see some good progress and possibly after I finish page one of And They Sinned I will add a HAED to the mix. This is my first attempt at a rotation except of course for the usual whomever screams the loudest gets worked on .....
I also played with my blog and added and rearranged things....changed the font, the background thanks to Shabby Blogs . And I can say I am more than pleased with the results!!!!! I hope you like it as well......till next time..........

Love the colours in the friendship tree. I hope you get on well with the rotation. I find it helps from boredom setting in.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress! You are really making me want to kit and start Friendship Tree. (Because I don't have enough right now. >rolls eyes< )
ReplyDeleteI really like the new blog background. Beautiful flowers!
So, after you get these finished, will you have any wall space left?
ReplyDeleteI don't know ...I may have to start rotating them....
DeleteBeautiful stitching and lovely progress. Looking forward to see more. Under the Friendship Tree is one of my favourite designs. Then again, which Mirabilia isn't? ^.^
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
Beautiful stitching.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteLove that skirt! How did I miss this post? I am glad you added to the WIPocalpse list, why not if the world is ending! He he, stitch them all!
ReplyDelete