+

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

13 days

I am so happy tenting LR Queen of Hearts!!! Page one done in 13 days!!!! and I loved every minute of it!!!! Cherry blossom has been pouting so I'll be picking her up tonight .......

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so excited you like tenting, it can become rather addicting, seeing a HAED come to life so quickly. I love the reds, so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I saw your post on the HAED Addiction group on facebook too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are flying on that one. Looks great!

    Are you using two strands for coverage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I love the way you have incorporated a foot into the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I've already said this on facebook, but this is looking so amazing already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. QoH looks pretty.
    I am sure CB looks pretty too once you tame her.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.