I also started Mirabilia's Cherry Blossom. It is on Shadow by PTPlus 32ct. She really pops on this fabric.
Eta...Kristle joined us later on in the stitching day......We three had so much fun!!!!The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
I also started Mirabilia's Cherry Blossom. It is on Shadow by PTPlus 32ct. She really pops on this fabric.
Eta...Kristle joined us later on in the stitching day......We three had so much fun!!!!
Lovely start!
ReplyDeleteGreat starts so far! Love that fabric for your Mirabilia!
ReplyDeleteYour second LR progress pic looks amazing!!! It is crazy how the more you tent, the better it looks (something about squished stitches?). In a few days I bet you will be even further! I will pick up my ravenscroft soon, I promise, but tea still has me... I started moon last night and am already making changes to the pattern! Thanks for an amazing day!
ReplyDeleteExcellent progress on your HAED. And you're right about the fabric for the Mirabilia - gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGreat start on both your projects! I can't wait to see more of the fairy on that fabric :)
ReplyDeleteWow! 2 new starts. What a fun ihsw.
ReplyDeleteOooh, you got Queen of Hearts, I was looking at her, can't wait to see you progress, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat starts, Juls. Oooooh, shopping trip AND IHSW. Go you two!! :D
ReplyDelete