+

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun

I have longed for the Prada headband since I first saw it in a String Yarn email. My BIL was kind enough to get it for me during one of his trips into NYC. Well I received it on Friday and thought cables ...... You see cables always scared me but it was a good way to learn them on a smallish project . So with the help of my hubby to wind the yarn I was off and knitting. And a few hours later I had a new peacock blue headband. I may just wear it to the symphony tomorrow night!! We are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary !!!!!!
I did start Sleeping Princess © Mirabilia this week too. Pictures when I have more to show.

7 comments:

  1. It looks great, Juls! Happy anniversary to you and your husband. May you have many, many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juls! I just put two and two together when I saw your headband photo! Love your blog and it was great to see you and the other lovely stitching ladies at Stitcher's Paradise on Saturday. Hope to join you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two dreams came true at one time for you! Getting your Prada headband, and conquering cables all in one foul swoop! And out of cashmere no less! Not to mention staying married for 7 years!!!!! Yes, you done good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that! I learned to knit in October, but have little to show for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is princess? she deserves a progress shot! Cannot wait to go to the store today, buying fabric for Deathabilly!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.