The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Late IHSW post
Not much done as I worked on Sunday and Friday. I did a bit of stitching on Saturday but not as much as I had hoped .....
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
It's still a progress!!
ReplyDeleteYour mermaid is lovely - love the fabric you're stitching her on.
ReplyDeleteLove all the different motifs in your second piece.
Hay there is a Mer body, that is progress! We never get as much done as we want, do we? She will go really fast now that you have gotten to the tail!
ReplyDeleteAll looking very pretty all the same!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job there Juls, but where's the bling?
ReplyDeleteBe patient...she's got lots of bling.......
Delete