The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Another qsnap move
Another section complete and I am still totally in love with her!!!! On to the mattresses ..... She just won't let me go.....
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Looks beautiful, love watching your progress on this
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours! X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteI'm always so amazed by these patterns! They always turn out so beautifully! Maybe one day I'll take the plunge as well.
ReplyDeleteOh this is just looking so lush. Fab colours.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Julie - she just gets more and more beautiful. Sure looking forward to seeing her IRL again soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe New Years Eve and Happy 2013.
Are you going stitching on the 2nd?
Gorgeous! No other word for her!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching. I love this design.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching!
ReplyDelete