The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Peekaboo
Just a quick post to show you the mattresses making an appearance.
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
And a very pretty mattress it is too, lovely!
ReplyDeleteI remember this design, it is so pretty!! Lovely mattress :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and I love how it looks on your fabric!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty. Glad you decided to keep stitching on this on January 1.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling a little better.
The mattress is really popping against the fabric! Looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteEsme and her bed...Awesome!
ReplyDelete