+

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Closer

Another qsnap move and I am still loving Sleeping Princess. She is so amazing and I find it hard to believe I've gotten so much done since late October. On to the next section but I'm going with the outer border to work inward.

I invested in a System 4 lap frame. It's something I thought long and hard about but I am so glad I did. I love stitching 2 handed and it's an amazing frame. A joy to stitch with and so easy to use.

Back to stitching and coffee. A perfection Sunday.






6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Sunday! Princess is looking fab and so cool about your new stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always helps when you have the right tools. Anything to make YOUR time more enjoyable. Your Princess is looking good kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Julie. I'm looking forward to seeing your lap stand soon. Glad to see you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your princess is coming along beautifully, she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.